February 27, 2010

Let the Under The Sea Adventure begin!


That post about progress photos was just a tease. Instead I'm posting finished photos! Once I got the ball rolling on this baby mobile, it actually came together pretty quickly.
Each piece was a separate pattern, some of my own and some from others. I have it on good authority that Maxwell is already enjoying his mobile. Hopefully his parents will send me a photo.

The seaweed was created using the Toothy Leaflet pattern from Suzann Thompson’s “Crochet Bouquet”, though slightly modified.


The centerpiece was this Yellow Submarine, which I crafted by looking at a picture.


Big Blue, the cheeky octopus: pattern from Ana Paula Rimoli.


Sweet Fish: pattern from Ana Paula Rimoli.


Spiny Starfish: I adapted this from a pattern for a Super Mario Invincibility Star by Marte Fagervik .


Jelly Fish: pattern from Ana Paula Rimoli.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...